YOGA IS YOUR PASSION
SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD
In a partnership with Lit from Within, Element Yoga is so grateful to offer our 8-week yoga teacher training course. Upon completion, you will have your RYT 200 credential and be able to lead classes as a 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher.
This foundational experience combines physical yoga, meditation and personal development to create extraordinary, next-level results in the classroom.
The course is a combination of live interactive group sessions, self-directed study, teaching practice, partner work and group discussions to keep you excited and engaged and expand what’s possible for you.
- Morning Yoga Practice
- Principles in Action
- Meditation and Methodology
- Practical Application & Independent Group Work
- Curated Books & Materials
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- New skills and key building blocks to effectively instruct a power yoga class.
- How to work independently and in groups with real-time coaching and feedback.
- What it takes to be an effective yoga instructor and develop new skills in leading yourself and others.
- How to be a catalyst for others’ growth and development in the classroom and out into the world.
- Empower your practice and teaching with a foundational understanding of philosophy and anatomical principles.
- Expand what’s possible for yourself with meditation and journaling practices.
8 IMPACTFUL, INTERACTIVE & INTIMATE TRAINING WEEKENDS
March 4-5, 11-12, 25-26; April 1-2, 22-23, 29-30; May 6-7, 20-21
Each day will vary based on the training objectives.
Full attendance is mandatory. (Absences excused on a case-by-case basis.)
Can’t make it in person? Join us online!
With our eight interactive Zoom sessions, you can become a certified yoga teacher from the comfort of your own home.
- Join our orientation call on March 1st from 7-8:30pm
- Join our online sessions on March 15th, 29th; April 12th, 26th; May 10th, 17th, 24th from 7-8:30 pm
- All sessions are Eastern Time Zone
IS THERE A MAX CAPACITY FOR THE TRAINING?
Yes; we are accepting the number of participants we believe will create the highest quality and deliver the promise of the training.
HOW CAN I HOLD A SPOT IN THE TRAINING?
You can hold your space with a non-refundable deposit required upon registration.
The remaining balance must be paid in full on or before March 1st, the date of orientation.
Tuition is non-refundable beyond the program start date.
IS THERE A PAYMENT PLAN OPTION?
Yes; we can work with you in setting up a payment plan upon request.
WILL I HAVE TO ATTEND EVERY SESSION AND WEEKEND?
Full attendance is required for certification.
Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
When absent, participants will be given make-up assignments and additional group work.
WHAT IS THE STYLE OF YOGA AT THE HEART OF THE TRAINING?
The tools and principles you will learn in this training apply to any style of yoga—including, but not limited to, Power Yoga. We use a power yoga template to explore a variety of professional tools, principles and shared language to measure coaching and feedback.